Amethyst is a semi-sheer gel with cloudy translucence. Light, warm purple in tone. Subtle grow-out.
We do our best to ensure that our photos are as true to color as possible. However, due to inconsistencies monitors, digital photography and production variations, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen accurately portrays the true color of the product.
- Lightly buff natural nails, concentrating on the perimeter of the nail plate and nail edge.
- Wipe with alcohol to remove dust and oils.
- Paint a thin coat on 4 fingers, leaving thumb. Cure for 60 secs.
- Paint a thin coat on thumb. Cure for 60 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 if more coats are needed.
- Finally, apply a thin coat of No-Wipe Top Coat over entire nail and lightly across nail edge.
- Start with 4 fingers, cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish with thumb, cure for 60 seconds.
If you have thin or bendy nails, a base gel is recommended to add a bit of rigidity and support to your natural nails. 2 thin coats are sufficient. Be sure to cure in between each coat before painting on your gel polish color.
If you have sturdy nails, a base gel is not necessary when using Gelly Bae. Our gel polish has a rubber base included that is highly adherent and very flexible. We do recommend a top coat because the gel polish on its own has a dull, tacky finish.